Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Team Picture Day









Today is the day we've been waiting for!!! Opening day of the Jazz 2008-2009 season! We are so excited- and yes that is we, not just me but Ayla too! I would imagine that Tayvie is also excited. Tony is excited too but he didn't want a jersey he is opting for a hat.

I took the girls to the second preseason game this year and it was so fun! Ayla was so cute she loved it. She loved watching the games on tv with us last year, but it was so fun for her to be at the game and eat popcorn! She really did sit and watch the game and clap and cheer. Tayvie also loved it. She loved to watch everyone around her clapping their hands, she just sat and clapped along with them. It was fun.

We bought jerseys at the game, it was time to update my old B-Russ jersey from what? about 13 years ago? Now we are Korver girls! I always love the 3-point shooters, (Korver's statistics are amazing). So as a measure of good luck for our team we wear them every game day to support! GO JAZZ!!! YEAY!!!

6 comments:

  1. How flippin cute. Your little jazz fans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're all still missing the pom poms in your hair!! no worries though...that's fixable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute lac....love the jerseys...but still a Russel fan...no one will top cute BRYAN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why you are so stinkin amazing. This is the Lacie that I knew and fell in love with years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys look awesome! I am a Korver fan as well, and it doesn't hurt that he's a cutie! We are glad we are moving back so we can go and support our Jazz team. Go Jazz Go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are BREATHTAKING...love that one of Ayla and her big blues. I love your little jazz loving family...takes me back and reminds me of HS...good times.

    ReplyDelete