Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Family Photos












My friend Kim from Kim Orlandini Photography did these family photos for us. Isn't she amazing? I love them! I can't wait to get a great big family picture to hang in my front room!
It was really fun! Ayla was like a little model and did just as she was told! She loved Kim too, it was cute. Tayvie just wanted to explore, play with the rocks and the sticks, climb on the stairs, see what else was around. She would NOT smile for the life of her! The orchard was so pretty, and behind us there were even some deer!!! Very cool! Very fun! So glad I have these! Thank you Kim!

7 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Cute family!! You guys ALL look SO GOOD!! I so need to do that with my family!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh these are so beautiful!!! did you make the dresses? seriously, your family just rocks. i am glad tony is back at work too. good job kimmie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the one with you and Tony kissing! So cute with the matchy dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little family. The pics turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what talent!! you rock making those dresses and kim rocks behind that camera!! these really are just your style. love em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those turned out so cute! And I love your dress, I am glad to see that you are keeping with your summer theme of dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your family is so cute. What fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete