Saturday, May 9, 2009

It really WAS a nice day for a white wedding








It's ten-ten a.m. and my girls are still sleeping. It was a busy day yesterday full of no naps, but a lot of fun. My girls got a new uncle around eleven-thirty in the morning and then we spent the rest of the day celebrating!
Annie was a gorgeous happy bride.
My mom made that gorgeous wedding dress, cause she's amazing like that.
We are so excited for the two of them to start their new life together! It's so fun to think back to that time in our lives. We've been re-living all these fun memories of planning our wedding and being newly married.
Also we are now OFFICIALLY family with people that have always been my family.
So fun!
Congratulations Annie & Jake!!!
ps the girls are up now :)

12 comments:

  1. you are like a genius photographer! As long as you don't mind...you have to tell me how you did that last pic in the dark!!! its absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...also, I was thinking that when i move back to utah, i want you to teach a photog class and i will be in it! I'm taking one in Iowa, but now i'm thinking that i wish you were the teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Jess! Your check's in the mail! Thank you very much! You are too nice! I'm sure you know a lot of it is the camera! You'll know way more than me by the time you finish your class- maybe you can teach me when you come back!

    I'll e-mail ya about the night picture, there's a lot of stuff we wanted to play with but we had a police officer there barely allowing us to take a couple shots, so we were just happy with what we got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are amazing!! Your mom has such great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those pictures are amazing....love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe your Mom made that dress, it is beautiful! I am sure it was a fun day, sorry we missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many beautiful and stunning shots! Oh how I love. I feel so bad I missed the big day. Sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. See! Did you take these pictures!? I really think you should do my wedding... All I need is my ceremony and reception... My sister will do the rest... Pretty Please? I think you are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What amazing pictures! And Annies dress was Beautiful! What a talented family! That day was so beautiful! And again, it was good to see you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  10. she was a beautiful bride and it was so fun being a part of it all. you did wonderful, see all that stress for nothin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lacie,you are soooo talented! Congrats Annie, you are a beautiful bride! Also, way-to-go Margo on the beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lacie,you are soooo talented! Congrats Annie, you are a beautiful bride! Also, way-to-go Margo on the beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete