Monday, May 18, 2009

So much to talk about!

Tony is back at work today!!! He started his job at MOOG Aircraft this morning at eight am. I'm so use to having him home, it's so unreal to think that he's pretty much been home this whole year and we're in the middle of May! It's going to be a big adjustment for the girls and me to get use to him being gone! As nice as it was having him home with us, we've obvioulsy been really stressed and it will be a relief to have a little income! It will be a step towards some big changes in our life.

I am dying to share some family photos that our personal family photographer took of us. They were so fun, and turned out gorgeous just as we had suspected they would! Kim did an amazing job, she was so good with my kids... and with Tony for that matter... and me, I'm probably the worst of all at posing! We love the pictures... I hope it's okay if I share some.

Speaking of pictures, I either need to steal some from Trina or she needs to send me some, so I can tell you about my big surprise weekend! That's how much of a surprise it was I didn't even have my camera!!! :) So relaxxxxing though...

Lot's of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! What good news! Although I know I sure get used to having Nate around when he is. Husbands are such a big help! Can't wait to hear about your surprise...

    ReplyDelete