Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rose or Christo? That is the question.

Here's baby at 16 weeks. I am always amazed at how much the baby has grown in the past four weeks! Even as much as I expect it, I'm still always shocked! I also think that it's funny how I can sit and watch the ultrasound and it's so clear and it looks just like a baby and then he snaps the picture and it looks like this! :) You can see the baby's face in this one though, that's kind of fun! And it's little legs are tucked up underneath.
Ayla has come up with some names for the baby. The other day, we were driving home and she says 'Mom, when is Rose going to come out?' Sounds like I'm giving birth to an old lady! Of course she always refers to it as Rose but when forced to come up with a boy name she originally suggested Carlos but now says Christo would be a nice name.
We get to find out if it's a little Rose or Christo on July 22nd, just four weeks away! The Doc did look yesterday and we had a real clear shot, so he gave me his guess, but I'm not going to put much weight on that just in case it's different news in four weeks! So why don't you give me your guesses, boy or girl? What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. I am guessing a little Christo. By the way, what in the world do your kids watch thay she knows the name Christo? That is so RANDOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a little boy next door named Christopher but everyone calls him Christo- apparently Ayla likes the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake says he hopes for its name sake it's a girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, after looking at the picture i am going with one of each! the second baby is just real good at hiding behind the first. ~hahahah~
    really though, i'm thinking girl, what do we get if we are right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doctor gave you a guess and your aren't sharing it with the group?? The anticipation is killing me as well. I am guessing Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to go with a boy as well! With 2 girls a little boy would be fun - even if it gets a cool name like Christo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is a girl only because you guys have such cute girls and well we don't need a little Tony running around. Remember I knew him in HS scary j/k Boys are a lot of fun too and Tony was nice in HS, I just have to tease.
    We are finding out in 2 weeks July 16 I decided to wait a little bit so Reid would be off-track and not have to take time off work to come to it.
    So are you selling your house? Where are you moving too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. My guess is a boy but three little girls in matching dresses sitting in a row at church would sure be cute! At least she's not trying to name the baby Mountain-that was Karah's request (along with Jet and Pilot and Simon...okee!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations. I could totally see the baby. It's a very cute ultrasound pic actually with it all curled up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say girl. Only becuase it was a "guess" from the Dr. and not a positive answer. If it were a boy there would be a definate answer. Right? I think that's logical. Unless of course he's guessing and is pretty sure but doesn't want to commit until he's bigger. Then it's a boy!

    ReplyDelete