Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby Lips

Look at those sweet little lips! I can't get over that picture!!!
Tony and I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday. I am now going every 3 weeks! I can't believe that by my NEXT appointment (3 weeks from now) I am going to be 30 weeks! WOW! This baby will be here before we know it!
Tony and I were joking about what a nice date we had, cause that's as close as we get! :)
It was really nice though, to just be the two of us for a long drive.
The appointment went well. Baby looks good. I got a flu shot and passed my glucose test. So all good news.
Dr Hartman was fancying himself quite the photographer. So we got several pictures:


This one below, was from our last appointment that I never posted:


3 comments:

  1. GREAT photos. Do you get an ultra sound every time? That is awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great you were able to get so many picutres of your little baby!! it is amazing how much they grow each appointment!!

    you baby WILL be here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about everyone else, but I would love to see some big belly pictures! I love thos bellies (or maybe just what I know is inside!) ;)

    ReplyDelete