Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Had To Share

It's funny how a simple thing can change the whole course of your day.

Between 8 am and 11 am my day was just a 'deal with it' Monday. Crying kids. Working on laundry, cleaning. Thinking that my biggest success today would be that the kids were dressed and that would be good enough.

Then around 11ish I remembered that today's date is September 20th... significant because I had entered a give-a-way on Sell Party of 3...4 and she was going to announce the winner on the 20th. (Only now I realize that YESTERDAY was actually the 20th ... such is my life). AND guess who the WINNER was?
YEP! ME, I WON!!!

So this is what I won:




TRUE, I really would have been excited to win anything, but I am super excited to win this!!! I have never had anything like this, I've always just used blankets and I KNOW I'm going to LOVE this! Seriously, probably no one will love this more than me! I'm so excited!
So my day has gone from just a blah Monday to me wanting to dance around the living room because I won this little nursing blanket! :) Funny how that works!

Go visit Sell Party of 3 ...4. Say hi to her, she loves her readers. She does fun food reviews and always has a give-a-way going on. Plus she's really cute and friendly, she would love for you to say hi I'm sure! And make sure you enter her next give-a-way, maybe you'll be dancing around the living room like me :)

5 comments:

  1. I bought one when I had Tyler. I loved it! I used a coupon that made it about half the price but to get it for FREE is so much better! Congratulations and I know you'll enjoy using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. two of those "one's" in the previous comment should have been "won" - wow i don't know that i should be typing today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend has one and she absolutly loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I just teared up. Thank you so much for this post. It really does make it all worth it, because sometimes doing giveaways is a lot of work...but when I hear awesome stuff like this it makes me want to try harder for more fun ones! =)

    I am so glad that we have reconnected, and that you won. You really are such an awesome person! This made my day, and made me dance around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool!! I bought one with my third, and I LOVED everything about it.

    ReplyDelete