Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Three and a Half

Ayla is now three and a half! I thought this was so cute I had to video her doing this the other day. She was walking around and around this tree and singing some song she had made up very quitely.

She is still dying to go to school. She asks me about it everyday. Apparently the older neighborkids are having an inside-out clothes day and she has reminded me several times that it's inside-out day. Once we get settled I'm going to have to find her a pre-school!

Ayla loves to help me. She loves to have a plan and do things step by step. She loves to show Tayvie how to do things, like go potty. It's so cute to listen to her explain things step by step.

She says things like "I've got news for you Momma." and yea she calls me "Momma." Actually, sometimes she calls me a "silly-goose!" She says things everyday that make me laugh.

She loves to watch the weather, which is funny cause I get so bored by the weather that I always forget to pay attention to the 7 day forcast but since she's so into it I have to pay attention. She always wants to know where we are on the map and where Aunt Julie is. She also tells me when there will be thunderstorms.

She is so sweet and loves to cuddle. She'll randomly tell me "I love ya Momma."

I love it when she tells me a story. I love to see her act it out and her facial expressions while she's telling it. She'll get so into it. It's really cute!

She's definately my little buddy, involved in everything I'm doing. She makes me happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. The pics are so cute. Both of your girls are adorable and I loved learning more about them! That guy in your pics of yellowstone is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! 3 1/2! I really need to scroll down and catch up with you! Here I go!

    ReplyDelete