Friday, September 25, 2009

Surprise! We're Dressed!

What a cute morning it was today! I got in the shower and to my surprise was not interupted even one time by a little person hanging over the tub, instead when I got out I was greeted by two little excited girls explaining to me that they had picked out their own clothes and got dressed!
Tayvie had picked out a long sleeved blue shirt with butterflies and flowers on it that she had on her head like a hat, and stripey pants that she had pulled on over her pajamas and was walking like a penguin cause both legs were in the same pant leg!
Ayla informed me that she had helped Tayvie pick out her clothes, and they were both so proud of the butterflies and flowers on her shirt! Ayla's outfit was her favorite little jean capris and a long sleeved sweatshirt. She said "You are gonna be so proud of me!"
I just love that they had a little plan and did it all on their own, Ayla helping Tayvie, and they both knew I would LOVE that they had done it. They were SO excited!

6 comments:

  1. I too am sometimes pleasantly surprised (also maybe a little bit nervous :)) when I don't get any interruptions during my shower. How cute that they are wanting to help out! Just think, one day they'll be fighting over those clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait for my new little one to become fast friends with Emmory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise! Karah had the same shirt as Ayla! Don't we always pick the same thing sometimes! Silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Van to have a little partner in crime. Those two are soo cute together, and have GORGEOUS eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so stinkin cute! How are things going for you guys? How is your working from home business? I have always wanted to try those, but never think they are going to work out. Let me know how its going for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Mary just wore that shirt yesterday... she calls it her Ayla shirt. She has to wear it at least once a week (even in 100 degree weather)!!

    ReplyDelete