Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Gardening





Life has just been happy lately! How can you not love the good weather, the flowers, the green grass... everything that spring and summer bring! I'm completely enjoying being a mom and being lucky enough to be home and enjoy all of this time with my beautiful little girl! She's at such a fun age right now! I just love every moment of it! There are a million little things she does each day that make me smile whether she's being silly or doing something new for the first time or just the fact that she knows exactly what she wants and is learning to express it. I can't imagine it gets any better than this!


3 comments:

  1. I don't think that it does! Your yard is looking so pretty. Is that lavendar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a BIG helper....she is soo sweet, I just love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beautiful plant is a perenial Salvia.

    ReplyDelete