Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Potty Talk: Consider yourself warned!






Okay, I've been putting off posting potty pictures for a long time, as my sister Lilly would say: Mom's are so gross! And she is right, it's funny how your everyday talk changes when you are a mom and it doesn't bother you to talk about poo-poo or pee-pee stuff. But I forget to realize that those you are talking to don't always want to hear about this stuff! So to those of you who think I'm gross I appologize and especially to Lilly, but I just couldn't resist these!!! How incredibly cute are these? Maybe it's just because she's my child that I think these are so cute... I wonder if it was someone else's child if I would think they are as cute as I do, but like I said I just can't stop myself from sharing these! Eeee! I'm even having my doubts about posting them right now, is she going to be so embarassed when she's older that I did this? I swore to myself I would never post something like this.... Okay, I'm posting them for now, but I reserve the right to delete it, please tell me if you think I should! You've just got to look at those sweet facial expressions- TOO cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are totally fine. Don't worry about what other people think. It is your blog, you can post what you want. She is gettting so big. Why does she look so huge in these photographs?

    ReplyDelete