Tuesday, November 20, 2007







After months of debating I finally decided to cut Ayla's long beautiful hair to even it up! This was really her first haircut (I had snipped pieces here and there but never really cut it yet). So a week ago Sunday morning I decided I needed to do it. I have never had problems with her pulling her ponytails and headbands out until recently, so I would do her hair and she would pull it out in the car so where ever we ended up her hair was straggly in her eyes. So Sunday morning I set her on our bathroom counter and started cutting, I showed her the first chunk of hair and she just stared at it like 'what are you doing?' for a few seconds! Anyway, I like it a lot, it's much easier to keep looking done. I think it's really cute on her. When we were finished she was more than willing to have a photoshoot with her beautiful new hair, she posed herself against the wall for a few shots and then decided that Bupo and Bunny needed to pose too and soon after her bike needed to be in it too! I tell ya, I've got this little girl trained to be a model all of the sudden.

3 comments:

  1. You did a really good job! She's so cute! April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I love. Why are these girls of ours looking so old?! Really good job, much better than I would ever be able to manage! Been waiting and waiting to see! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute! I can't wait to see her in a couple days!!

    ReplyDelete