Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tagged

Tagged by Kim
What was I doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I was 16 driving around the "Jazz Wag" That awesome brown station wagon that would die at every intersection and we'd have to get out and push. But loved filling it as full of people as possible(helped with the pushing I guess)!
What was I doing 5 years ago? 5 years ago was our first Thanksgiving & Christmas as a married couple... ohhh, sweet.... We were living in the appartment on Cougar Lane. I remember I made all of the ornaments for our tree that year out of candy cause it was cheap... it was really cute too!
What was I doing 1 year ago? A year ago we were up in Kalispell. Ayla and I flew up to meet Tony, she was only 10 months old and just starting to walk. That was a really fun trip!
What was I doing yesterday? Funny you should ask! I have a really funny story if you want to hear it! But yeah, yesterday was a really nice day, I got a lot done around the house and getting ready for Thanksgiving and our trip to Mesquite!
5 Snacks I enjoy I'm not a snacker, I like real meals... let me think for a minute if I had to choose 5 snacks they would be: beef log, oranges(bananas & apples), cheese cones (easy cheese & bugels), Salt n Vinegar Chips, Artichokes.
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars Buy my purple dream house with a sunroom for my art room. I don't know if I would live in it yet cause I'm still happy here and I would miss my current house, so I would probably need to furnish the new one too. I know that's only two things but I'm sorry I think the million is spent already just on those! :) How cool would it be if I lived in a purple house though? Seriously! It would be cute and very tasteful!
5 Places I would run away to The Mountains... I don't know, I'm having a really hard time with this one, I guess I don't want ot run away right now, When I want to get away I always like going on car rides, I love escaping to Kalispell, and Yellowstone, and vacations
5 T.V. Shows I Like The Office, Lost, Scrubs, The Gilmore Girls, NewsRadio's my favorite but they don't play it anymore.
5 Things I Hate Doing throwing up, being away from Ayla, being pressured to do something, shopping especially when the store is busy, taking time to pee
5 biggest joys of the moment 1. Ayla, Tayvie, & Tony, those three have the power to make me feel joy at any particular moment no matter what is going on. 2. The music of Matchbox Twenty & Keith Urban (I won KU new cd on the radio last week). 3. THE FACT THAT TODAY IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVER!!!! mmmm! 4. The start of the holiday season and my house smells like wassil thanks to my yummy candle. 5. Driving my Pilot (maybe that's just happiness not joy, but I really enJOY it so it works).
** Special thanks to Tony who knows me better than I know myself, he answered the what I hate question for me and the snack question cause I just didn't know, but I knew he would.

Now I would like to tag
Julie
Christa (sorry girls, you tagged me while I was out of town, I keep thinking I need to find it and do it!)
Trina
Annie
Marci
Cory&Justen

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love that photo of you two. BEAUTIFUL! Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving, loved your tag!

    ReplyDelete