Friday, November 16, 2007

Big Mountain & White Fish








We're still doing Kailispell pictures here! I think were almost finished. These are from our last Friday there, Tony got off early enough that there was still light outside so we went up to Big Mountain and walked around a bit. The first picture is the view of the valley from the top of the mountain. The picture of Ayla walking with her butterfly blanket and Bupo is funny to me, cause she had to take her butterflies everywhere, just like Bupo! The next scenery pictures are coming down from Big Mountain the view of White Fish Lake. Tony and I love White Fish, it's so prettty there. Then we stopped in White Fish and ate at the Craggy Range Grill Ayla had mac & cheese and as you can see she loved it! Have you ever seen anyone so excited about mac & Cheese?

3 comments:

  1. Mmm...she is making that mac'n cheese look so good I want some right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I want some Mac too! I love the photo of you...I don't get to see you often enough. We should do some preggie shots before Christmas...whatdoyathink? (It can be tasteful!) Ooo I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo you should let me copy the pictures of the trees and mountains for my basement LOL they are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete