Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Story Time




Probably Ayla's favorite thing to do. Read books. Good girl. She's growing up so much. I was downstairs and she was up and she heard me cough and she yelled "OK Mommy?" Yeah, I'm okay. She's so sweet to me. When I'm putting her to bed I sometimes pretend to be a sleep so she'll get the idea and she'll pat my head and say "awake, awake Mommy!" Then there's always the "Hello, Whatchadoin'?" This morning she came into my bed around 4 and when she saw me as perky as can be said "Hello!" She's so polite too, anytime Tony or I hand her anything - anything at all she says "Thank you" even if she is sad or has been crying those are the cutest times. She says please and sorry and nice when she's going to be nice. Things are starting to be almost full sentences even- when did that happen? Like "Aya want hotdog" (love how she calls herself Aya), and "don't want to." My favorite lately though is it's no longer just "no" when she's adament about something it's "No, no way!" I've written about how much she likes to help me clean, and she now knows how to spray the windex so she does the coffee table all by herself! She also begged me to unload the dishwasher yesterday... the kids idea of fun needs some work!:)
All simple things but I was laying in bed this morning after being awakened by the too perky almost 2 year old thinking about some of these cute things and realized I needed to write them down so I wouldn't forget them. She just jabbers all day! Jabber, Jabber, Jabber!

.

1 comment:

  1. I'm feeling this same way about my Emms. The things that she comes up with! Loving these tiny girls. Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete