Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween





Ayla set this pose up herself she put Bupo on the one pumpkin and then climbed up on the other and wanted her picture taken! I love the look on her face it's so serious and like okay here we go. You can see in the picture below she was also setting up the pose!



First things first, I've got to get these Halloween pictures up! I have a million other things that I should be doing right now, but I'm chosing to update you on my pictures... hmmm maybe I need to prioritze better!

Anyway, of course Ayla was a bee this year for Halloween! She's been obsessed with bees lately so it seemed like the perfect choice! I made her little costume a few weeks ago and had to make one for Bupo too, Bupo's still wearing his, it's kind of funny to me a buffalo dressed up as a bee! Before Halloween she would go get her costume out of her closet and tell me she wanted to be a bee and then she would say "and Bupo Bee?"
Just a little teaser for ya: I cut Ayla's hair yesterday, so stay tuned for those pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Ah! You cut her hair? I am dying to see! I love these photos...they say so much. Can't get over how cute that costume is, it turned out fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on that costume Lace! She looks like she was loving her costume. Does she ask if she can put it on again? I'm glad you're back!! Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is the cutest thing ever!!! I love all your pictures....they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take the CUTEST pictures!!! I just love looking at your pictures!! Ayla is SO adorable!! I really can't believe how grown up she looks! Way cute though- I'm looking forward to seeing your next little girl- but way cute costume too!

    ReplyDelete