Friday, March 7, 2008

Matchbox Twenty


This is a little different, you usually see two cute little girls when you come here, but I have to show you what their mommy got to do last night.




I got to go see my favorite band in concert last night! It was really fun! This was the fourth time I've seen them. I went with Annie & Austin (thanks to Annie for the tickets and convincing me to go). We made our own Matchbox Twenty Shirts before we went... that looked pretty professional if I do say so myself! (We even put a little logo on them). Alanis Morissette and another band opened for them. They were both good. Matchbox Twenty is just awesome though! Here are some bonus pictures of Rob Thomas for you to look at... I really just love him, he always seems very, very nice. And his words and his emotion in his songs how could ya not love him. Well and then there's his voice- love that too! We snuck my big Nikon camera in cause of the zoom lens. We actually had really good seats even though we were on the VERY last row of the VERY upper bowl, but it was at the E-center and we were off to the side of the stage so we had a really good view. My camera did a pretty good job!
This is Rob Thomas waving goodbye to me, I'm sure he could see me way up there.
Bye Rob!What a fun night! I never do stuff like this anymore, it was a nice little change. And yes, I did miss my girls and Tony too. I really did, I almost cried twice when I watched them drive away, silly I know. They did very well without me, although they did have Marci and Jon to help out (thanks guys). When I got home Ayla was waiting up for me, she was so tired but she layed there and told me about her night. She kept telling me "That's so fun mom."

7 comments:

  1. I am sooo jeleous.....sounds like you had a lot of fun.I am amazed at how good of pictures you got!!!! They are some awesome ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Thanks for the amazing pictures!! Sounds like we both had a great night...I can't tell you enough how much fun I had with those little sweethearts!! Can't wait to see them again...this time you can hang around too, but know that we are always available to watch your adorable dolls.
    Oh and Tony was fun too!! (hope you had fun too bro.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Isn't it nice to get out once in a while. It looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS! I have not been to a concert for let's see hmm about 4 years..hee hee.

    I am so glad that you got to break away and have fun with your sibs!

    Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coolest concert ev! I'm glad "we" snuck in your camera too. :) Your pictures are so much better than mine!! I'm so so so glad we have these! I love Rob! I don't know that he was really waving bye to you on this last pic Lace, I'm pretty sure he was showing me the hand he touched me with...ah, memories.

    Love ya!
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun, and the shirts turned out awesome! You definitely need times like that, I call it adult time. I love my time with my little one, but sometimes I just need to be an adult again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SWEET! I'm so glad you went. Mommies definately need a break. Your girls are so stinkin' cute. They are so lucky to have you as a crazy bloggin mom! They'll remember everything abuot their past. You always inspire me to be a better memory keeper!

    ReplyDelete