Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Random Pictures, Cute Sisters








What have we been up to around here? I don't know, just keeping up on things. It's been really fun, Ayla has been using her imagination like crazy! She is so funny! I just love listening to her play. Tayvie is starting to make more noise, crying noise, but also the fun noise like cute little sqweeks and sounds. She's been smiling too, ooh, I love that! I've been waiting for those little smiles! We've had some sleepless nights but for the most part she's still a really good baby, can't complain at all... not at all. I LOVE having the two of them! I can't explain why but things seem to be much more smooth around here. Hopefully I won't look back at this in a couple of months and laugh!


5 comments:

  1. Ooo these photos are SOOOooooo good, and SO beautiful. You have been practicing. I love them all! It was SOoooooo good to see you today too. Sorry I was kind of out of it...stressed and the like. Cute girls though. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture lac...we need to get together and play with our cameras....Really let me know what day next week we can come over even if we visit and take a walk or something. Sorry I have been such a terrible friend lately...I wish my life wasn't soo messed up right now. Mike is on his hell week so I can pretty much do it any day....ohh let me see if I am babysitting the girls and I will get back with you. miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have the cutest girls ever! I love when you post new pics of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. now this was a mis-leading title!! I assumed "cute sisters" ment there would be pix of me...I am your sister after all!! I must say the post turned out much better with your little angels than it would with me though!! love the gc picture of ayz running...she was so fun that day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacie- these are so cute! YOu sound like you are doing so much better with 2 than I was at that point! I thought I was going to lose my mind adjusting.... But anyway- keep it up! I hope we get to see you guys one of these days :)
    cute comment Marci!

    ReplyDelete