Monday, March 23, 2009

Advertising To DYE For

Next time you're standing in line at the grocery store pick up the April issue of Creating Keepsakes and turn to page 13. Those creative geniuses at Doodlebug Design picked a photo of Ayla for their Easter layout and Ad.
While we're on the subject go check out their other ads (click on the three advertising links) created by Tonya. They are UNREAL!!! This lady is so incredibly creative and talented! She makes all of these things out of PAPER! I can't imagine her patience level...
Have I mentioned how much I love it when they use pictures of my girls?

I do... very, very much!

Thanks Doodlebug Ladies!!!

5 comments:

  1. welp you sure make it easy to find adorable images what with you producing such darling children and amazing photos of them! we thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. So awesome. You know that the girls are not the only good thing about the picture, the picture taker is pretty dang good too.
    But yes, they are stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well two cuter girls I don't even know! (Well, cept for maybe mine, but I am biased.) Seriously adorable. Can't wait to pick up a copy.

    ReplyDelete