Wednesday, March 4, 2009

These Girlies



Any chance she gets, Ayla grabs a pen and starts writting her letters. She loves to make what she calls "invitations." She sent this letter to her little cousin Hailey, she wrote Hailey's name and her own name and told me what to write in the letter. A couple weeks ago, I wrote Tayvie, Mom, & Dad on a paper so she could copy them, a few days after that as she was delivering her "mail" to Tony and me, we noticed she had written DAD & MOM on our letters along with her own name. I thought she possibly had kept the paper I wrote them on, but she hadn't, she just remembered.
Tayvie-Tayve walks around here all day saying "AYLA." She probably says Ayla a thousand times a day! She is the cutest little thing. She is so funny! Her smile just kills us, she has the biggest grin, and giggles at us a lot. She is just so fun to watch. She got a taste of outside with the recent warmer weather and she's crazy about it. She just wants to be outside all the time. Everything still goes in her mouth, in these pictures the first one she's eating snow and the second she's eating dirt!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Ayla is so smart! I missed seeing her in nursery. She's just too cute! I hope all is going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's really when you know that they're getting big. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that I am a little jealous that Ayla knows how to write her letters so well. We have tried working on it with Hailey, and she likes to practice, but she just hasn't caught on as fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it makes you feel better. Ayla is terrible at numbers! We will work for 1/2 an hour on 1, 2, & 3 and I'll think she's got it then I'll ask her what one of them is and she'll say 9! Maybe she just gets bored, but the number thing hasn't come as easily as the letters for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a good mom...feeding her kids dirt! yum!
    love love love ayz handwriting. one of the cutest things i have ever seen!
    tay is gettiing so grown up! geez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep I'm the kind of mom that grabs the camera instead of the child! :)
    (I stopped her from eating the dirt eventually!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's amazing!! and so cute!!! What fun little girls you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those girls are so stinkin' cute! And that Ayla, wow she is smart! Miss seeing you guys! I know that's our fault but we will have to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just can't believe Ayla's three already! I know it should have sunk in by now but I must be slow! I like her drawing with the people on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the girl's eyes. So big, blue, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are so fun and beautiful! I love the one of Ayla's note and drawing the best. She is such a dawl.

    ReplyDelete