Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ten in the a.m. yesterday

Ayla, who was thought to be sleeping off day light savings time, and Tayvie, who does not believe in day light savings time, down for her nap in her room, from down stairs I heard "AY-la... AY-la" Ayla woke up and was peaking in at Tayvie, who was so excited to see her sister. Cutest Sisters.

Seconds after Ayla woke up:
Ayla's feet running into her room "Mom! I need Go Dog Go to read to Tayb!"...and then ... "Do you like my hat? Noooooooo."

Shortly after: "Taybie was sounding like a pig when I tickled her." My favorite of the day

"Hey!!! Look at what my eyebrows do!"
"The toothbrushes are being Annie and Dake (Jake)... maybe me and Taybie can get married like Annie and Dake!"

3 comments:

  1. ha ha!! too cute and fun! these little girls are so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it all. Love the new big pictures. So so so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I miss them so much!!

    ReplyDelete