Saturday, March 28, 2009

Glittering Sparkly Computerized Fun

Photobucket

I was just talking to my mom who mentioned this photo. How funny!
This is how we wedding plan! This was in January right after Annie and Jake got engaged.

My sister's are so fun!
Gench too! Even though she doesn't have a laptop :).

They are the funniest people I know... well, they are and both my bothers. All are hillarious!

Maybe I just think that cause we all have the same sense of humor. We get each other.
I love my sisters ~ Gen I'm going to have to post a glittering sparkly photo of you one of these days~ I know you'll fight me but watch out! Speaking of glittering sparkly stuff, my bothers are just as cool and just as fun.
Awww!
I'm so lucky to have all these guys! Lucky to be part of them!
I adore every single one.

5 comments:

  1. holy crap!! annie and i have the same cheeks! never noticed til now.
    i've gotta say some folks have friends they can call sisters, but i have sisters i can also call friends!!(far more better!)
    i am in this same mood of loving how close we all are...can't wait to share the pictures i got while 4-wheeling with your girls this weekend, too much cuteness for one day i tell you, too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at the picture and thinking how much a like Marci and Annie look. Crazy. Marci's face looks like she is in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family too. Wish I had sisters.......ahhhhh. You guys are too cute :) Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe!! That's so cute Lace!! I love how close we all are too. (And how glittery and funny we are...including our brothers. :D ) I really like this picture.

    ReplyDelete