Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cassi is Home!!!

One of our many tramatic events last week was that our dog Cassi ran away.
We have to coax Cassi to come out of the backyard, so it was very odd that she left on her own, but not so surprising just because last week if it could go wrong it did- really it did!
So she had been missing since Saturday and we thought she was gone forever, we thought she had gone away to die- but we got her back today! Yeay! We were so happy to see her again!
In other good news I got my jury summons last week but after calling in day after day I did not have to report!
feeewwwf!
That was a relief for me too!
Things are starting to look up-- knock on wood!!! :)
These are my little princesses today.

7 comments:

  1. So glad the puppy is back!

    Oh my heck! When did Tayvie get old enough to play princess with sister?! I bet Ayla loves it (so does Tayvie too, I'm sure!) Doing what big sister does...heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is tayvie standing!! oh my!! she is too cute and so is sweet ayla...miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad Cassie came home, our kids would be upset if our Mollie ran away. Your kids are so cute all dressed up being a princess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at your blog earlier and Roman was sitting here with me and started pointing at the computer saying "Aya, Aya!" Apparently he misses your girl! We need to get together sometime.

    BTW - I am glad Cassie is back. I don't know what we would do if something happened to Brodie! Who Roman calls "The Brew."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad your dog came back! I am sure your girls were super happy! They look to so cute in their princess outfits!

    ReplyDelete