Friday, January 9, 2009

No Theme, Just Stuff

Isn't that a sad little messy face?
We've had that awful cold this whole week but I think we're finally starting to get better! Hopefully!
See here's a happy little messy face!!!

Tayvie doesn't look too happy here but she was giggling. These two together have so much fun! They love each other so much! I just love to watch them play together!
umm... the Yoga still kills me! How cute is this???
The other day she was jumping off the stairs (she can jump FOUR by the way) and she said "Mom is this Yoga?" I told her no but she insisted it was. She still loves Yoga, does it all of the time, talks about it all of the time. So funny!
I'm thinking of starting a mommy & me Yoga class maybe in the spring. maybe.



6 comments:

  1. I love that hearty hoodie! We would love to come to yoga classes-I've never done it before but would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about Tony. I love your attitude though. Very Admirable. In the Yoga picture, she looks just like a Cole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ayla is so cute. I haven't ever done Yoga but it would be so fun with kids too. We would love if you guys lived in Wyo. That would be so dang fun. Hope all is going well with the job hunt. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about Tony's job. Good luck I hope he finds a great place.
    Love the temple pictures we never made it this year. How fun about the engagement capture. I know they will love those pictures when they see it, you are so nice.
    I love the yoga pose. Emmi tries to do the down ward dog (or whatever its called) it is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, this is what I love about you. You had the worst week ever, and you turn it around to make it positive and we get to see cute pics of your girls. I would still be wallowing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so, so, so CUTE! Thank you so much for your sweet call, and e-mail. I hope you guys are on the mend...we are TOTALLY on for when you all feel 100%...I need my friend! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete