Monday, January 14, 2008

Daddy Did Well!


For Christmas Tony got Ayla the Dora Candy Land game. She loves it! She wakes up in the middle of the night asking for it! It is a really good game for her to play, she knows who each piece is and whose turn it is. We pick the card and tell her the color and she puts the piece carefully on the correct color. It's so cute to watch! She doesn't do them in order if the color is red she may pick a red one clear across the board, but it doesn't matter it's a fun way to practice her colors!


4 comments:

  1. oh so sweet!! she is just too smart for her own good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new here, but I have to say, What a cute family and blog! I will have to come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got this little game for Christmas too. Not the Dora version...just regular. My kids love it too, and I love the time I get to spend with them. Little A is just too smart!

    ReplyDelete