Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The New Rooms




So here are the new rooms!
The transition has been so smooth for Ayla. She has been so excited about her new room- the butterfly room! She was so excited to get all of her stuff in there. She loves to go in and play or read books, she loves to turn the light on and shut the door. It's her own space in there and it is by invitation only... I've been denied several times! She also likes to visit "Tay-tay's room" but always refers to it as "Tay-tay's." She has no problem sleeping in her new room, she's done really well. I think it's perfect for Ayla and we're really happy about how it turn out. It's been a really good change.

This room will now be Tayvie's. I love this room, I think it's so relaxing to just sit in here. This room works really well for the nursery because of it's size and the way it's set up. I'm really happy with both rooms and it's so nice to have them both put back together!

6 comments:

  1. I like how open your closets are. And how they're the other color too. And I think I have a bunch of those green tubs. Walmart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rooms would be tiny if we didn't take the closet doors off, there's barely walking room with a twin bed in there, but Ayla's new room has an extra deep closet! Wah-la! Room to play!

    Yeah, the green tubs are the best size and they are durable and only about $4!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Those turned out really cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It all most time that little sweet baby can injoy her new room. It turned out so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youdid such a good Job on Both rooms. All of your hard work paid off because they are very, very, very cute.
    I love your star on the wall in the nursery. Emilie has a few in her room and they work great as night lights and late night feeding and changings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your girls rooms. Do you want to decorate for me from now on? Romans room is fine, but nothing compared to your kids rooms. they are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete