Saturday, January 5, 2008

So Musically Inclined




This little girl loves all things music! She can't help but start to groove when she hears music. In the stores she will say 'hear it?' when he hear music and then she starts boppin'! Cracks me up! My ringtone right now is Matchbox Twenty "Let's See How Far We've Come" whenever that song comes on the radio she will ask me if I hear it and then say "Mommy's song." The other day was hillarious Tony and I were driving and the radio was down so low you really couldn't hear it, and from the back seat Ayla starts yelling "Hear it? Mommy's song!" so we turned it up and it was the first few seconds of "How Far We've Come." She is always allert and actually picks out words in random songs that are playing on the radio. She loves to play the guitar, and piano, and now we'll add the harmonica! These pictures were taken at the Goddard Christmas Party and she was just jammin' out on the harmonica! It helps that she saw Uncle Austin playing the harmonica just days before and he helped her practice! I loved that she dressed herself up all funky to go with her harmonica playing (no one else was dressed up). Funny girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love the last piture, Aayla looks like a little jazz musician. She is so serious about it too. You have a very adorable girl there, soon to be two very adorable little girls.

    ReplyDelete