Tuesday, January 29, 2008

POLL: When will Tayvie be born?


Here's the info for an educated guess:
  • Original due date February 5th

  • Current due date (by ultrasound) February 14th

  • I was induced with Ayla on my due date (she was 7lbs 4oz)

  • I haven't discussed being induced this time

  • Dr. Appointment today nothing new... everything looks good.

Any other questions??? If not leave a comment with your guess, tell me date and time... and weight if you want! I'm excited to see the guesses so let me know what YOU think, and if you don't know what you think leave a guess anyway just don't make it March or something- that might be a little discouraging! :)


I'm really excited to see your guesses!!!

6 comments:

  1. lets see...i think it's a boy and he will be born... JUST KIDDING I know it's a little sweetie girl!
    I am thinking she wil be born feb. 16th in the earlier morning...or at least that is what I am wishing for, if you go any sooner I'll miss it!! Hold that baby in there until at least the 15th in the evening so I can join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawslyn Kay AND Aspen LeeJanuary 30, 2008 at 8:06 PM

    I think..... well....mmmmmmmmm....
    Feb-5-08. 6 or 7p. What ever day it may be I wish it all go's well. I wish you all the love and pain free day when that little one come. Soon I hope!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10am on February 3rd... or 10th. Hey that would be cool-10am on the 10th. And weight 7lbs 2oz April

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think She will be born February 9 in the Noon hour to go with her middle name. She will weigh 7 lbs 3 oz. Can't wait to hear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Wendy you are awesome to remember her middle name... I'm really hoping for her to be born around Noon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tayvie Claire will be born on Feb 14th at midnight! What a cute name!

    ReplyDelete