Friday, May 9, 2008

All Things Archuleta

"I can't seeee my blue eyes!"
"My blue eyes not working..."
"I can't open my blue eyes!"

Ayla fell asleep this morning in my bed and when she woke up she couldn't open her blue eyes... until she heard the words "David Archuleta" on the news! Then they popped right open and she sat right up "Daydid Arwedda!" I told her that David Archuleta was in Utah today and she said "No he not in Utah, no he not!" and I said "okay, well where is he?" She said "He's on 'merican Idow!" Then when he sang a song, she was glued to the tv grinning and giggling and saying "Daydid Arwedda is singing!"
Two years old and she has a crush on David Archuleta.
She's kind of hard to understand in this video but we had left the news on upstairs and were playing with the camera downstairs when all of the sudden Ayla heard him singing again.

"I like David Archuleta Singing"

3 comments:

  1. That is too funny. I knew he had the young girls cornered, but the two year olds too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! She couldn't stop smiling could she! (We like him too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what is all the hoot and holler about David Archuleta? I have no idea who he is. i guess I better watching a little TV so I can keep up on the all the stars. i might have to visit Ayla so she can teach all about the Hip things they have coming out.

    ReplyDelete