Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Swinging With Taybie!

AYLA: "Mom. Where my other sticker go?"
ME: "ooh, I took it off."
AYLA: "It supposed to be blue one. Right here!"

Right after we put these wall stickers up in her room Ayla went around and put her own stickers up, just on the green circles. So it's been a while and a couple days ago I peeled one of them off. Well, that didn't go unnoticed! How does she remember these things?



Then this is what I walked in on yesterday "Mommy, I swinging with Taybie!!!"

Actually, these two had a tun of fun playing together yesterday. Tayvie's face would just light up the second she saw Ayla. She did a lot of grinning, and squealing, and talking to her all day. And Ayla was helping her roll over (which was hillarious), tickling her feet with her own feet, playing ring-around-the-rosies with her (just holding her hands and singing it). She just played with her all day long. Ayla was just cracking me up all day with the things she says and does. Then later last night Tayvie was fussing and then quieted down, when I walked in the room I discovered it was because Ayla was sitting right next to her with her finger in Tayvie's mouth. Tayvie was just laying there staring up at her all content. They are both so sweet. I love so much to watch them interact with each other, you can just see the love from each of them. I love that Tayvie knows who Ayla is and grins when she sees her, she gets so excited! And I love to watch Ayla "take care" of her little sister, and tell me what Tayvie wants or needs. I love to hear her say "I wove my sister Taybie!" They are so fun!

8 comments:

  1. i need to get you e-mail address. I took a picture of your dad and Ayla at the wedding and it is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes you feel so good when you know your children recognize you and want you over other people and that is awesome tayvie is that way with Ayla. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Ayla in the swing with Tavie! Hailey still tells me everyday that she wants to play with Ayla. We need to do something soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable little munchkin moos. I can't wait for Emmaree to have a little sister. We'll have to get all the girls together and have a girls only party...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the sweetest thing!! What sweet sisters!! Those are the moments you cherish. They're just adorable Lacie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so dang adorable. There are very very few things in this world that bring me more joy than when my kids are loving on each other. Nothing like that sibling connection....or the sibling rivalry!! Very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seee? Sisters are the best! Even now, Karah will tell me what Lyssi wants-and she's right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so cute...i loved when she walked into the room yesterday, looked at Tay, and said "hey that's my Taybie!!" how dare someone else be holding her!! she is too smart!

    ReplyDelete