Saturday, May 10, 2008

Like Father, Like Daughter

I was just remembering when Tony first met my family and friends. It was a Sunday night and he had come for dinner, after licking the gravy boat (yeah, he seriously did), everyone was sitting out on the front lawn and he went around and gave everyone high-fives! About 40 people he had never met before! He use to give me high-fives for everything... sometimes even now I get high-fives for random things

This morning we were sitting at breakfast and Ayla suddenly looks over at me and says "I wove you!... high-five mommy!!!" As my hand is covered in ketchup transfered from her hand, I realize they express their love in the same way! :) High- Five Everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Tony is such a good man, you both struck gold when you got together. And your sweet family! I just love you guys. Thanks for always being amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla is such a doll. Those type of comments really make you realize how wonderful life is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT...and I can totally picture him licking the gravy boat. Love this little family with all my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love you guys...Your sweet Ayla...I just love everything about that little girl. She totally amazes me on how fast she picks up on things. She has great parents!!!! I just want to sqeeze her right now!!!! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he high fives!! I personally am not a fan, but when she does it then it's okay. I read this to jon (someone else who loves to high five) and he was just thankful that I broke that gravy boat before anyone else had to eat from it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am with sarah on this...i am SO BAD at the word verification!! they make them harder than they need to be. and mine is EIGHT!!

    ReplyDelete