Thursday, June 5, 2008

10 Random Things...

Tagged by Kimbie

10.

Ayla thinks our old Kodak camera is HER camera. So we let her use it and she actually takes really good care of it! I think it's hillarious to sit and look through the pictures she has taken... you can see how hard she works on focusing on an object... and see things from her view. (Ayla took this picture of Tayvie in the car)



9.

I wish umbrellas weren't made out of metal. I have a fascination with umbrellas... even though I'm afraid to use them when it's raining in case lightening strikes. Umbrellas are beautiful and they usually mean that it's raining. I like the whole look and idea of them, but seriously why would they be made with metal rods? Doesn't make sense to me.


8.

I am working on a charcoal drawing right now and also a painting that I'm super excited about. I hate taking the time to rinse out a paint brush, so I'm doing the whole painting with a plastic scraper.



7.
I've been thinking a lot lately how amazing life is, how much I love it.
No reason in particular.

6.

I've also been thinking of things I would give away if I were Oprah... you know my favorite things... maybe we could make a post about that and turn it into a tag! I'll get on that.

5.

Tony is actually 5 inches taller than me although, I've always thought we were the same height...even knowing this I still think when I'm standing next to him that we are the same height. While we're on the subject, I love him.

4.

My number one thing to do is to be a great mother. This is what I want to do most in the world. Seriously. I honestly think every day how wonderful it is to be living my DREAM, with my husband and my two sweet girls. This is how I always imagined life... probably even better.3.

My other dream has always been to have a professional art studio and teach little children art classes... This one is yet to be realized. 2.

I love lamp.

(ha! I was just kidding on that one so I'll give you another one)


2.

Tayvie has the hiccups right now.

1.

I've never wanted to be famous. I've never wanted to be rich. For reals.



Okay now Tag you're ALL it! In particular I would like to tag Kristal, Mindy_R, Nikki_C., Aminda, Cory, Brooke, Jen, Tonya, Heather, Julie, Katie_B., Wendy, Kellie, Sabrina, Vicki, Leslie, Kim_Hab_Batts, Annie, Christa, Jodi, Trina, Kim_O., April, Ashlee_V., Marci, Sarah, Shanna, Ashlee_G., & everyone else.

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute...I am afraid mine will appear rather shallow after I just read yours!! and number 4 has been accomplished!! you are a GREAT mother! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art studio and teaching kids idea. Ayla takes good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never realized that umbrellas have the metal center. You totally got me thinking about this, and it really is quite stupid that that is how they make them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee, I have never been tagged before. Yay. Anyway, you really are so great. Although, I am a bit dissapointed that you left out the childhood dream of wanting to be a professional ice skater......oh wait, was that just me??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ayla takes better picture than myself! That was fun reading and getting to know you better. You have such a cute family. I haven't even met you in person yet and I already admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work! I loved it all. PS: I think I already did this tag thing on my blog. Plus, I'm too lazy to do it again!! --especially after seeing what a great job you did.

    ReplyDelete