Monday, June 2, 2008

Past & Present Purple Dress


These pictures of Ayla in the purple dress were taken on May 8, 2006.

The pictures of Tayvie in the purple dress were taken on May 25, 2008.

So that is 2 years and 17 days apart.

In age they are 2 years and 21 days apart... so that means they are almost exactly the SAME age in these pictures!!!

I forget how much beautiful hair Ayla had! I remember always putting piggy tails in it at this age. There's no way I could put piggies in Tayvie's hair right now! :) But I love my little Tay's pretty hair too!



At first I thought it was ironic that these pictures were taken almost at the same time (and I still think it is a little), but then I realized that the dress is made to fit a 3 month old, so not all that ironic that they are wearing it around the same time.


6 comments:

  1. WOW. I cannot believe that is Ayla! I forgot how dark her hair was. That is so fun to have those pics of the girls in the same dress. How fun to have two girlies. Something I may never know :) Very adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I still think of Ayz as a baby...but then I see these pictures and realize how big she is!! nutz!
    you have two very adorable girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such BEAUTIFUL girls. So jealous you get to reuse all the fun girly clothes. Sigh. I need some Tay love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are so cute! Its fun to see them wearing the same dress! Ayla had so much hair as a baby, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In those pictures, Tayvie looks like Tony and Ayla looks like you! Cute cute.
    We had fun On Friday. Thanks guys. We need to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family is Beautiful!!!!!! Jovie wants to play with Ayla so we need a time to get together when are you free? I still need blog instruction too. Love ya

    ReplyDelete