Monday, June 23, 2008

Ayla the Horse Whisperer


The second day that we were in Colorado we actually left Colorado and went to Chama, New Mexico where Tony's Uncle Jesse has a ranch.



This horses name was Custard. Ayz was a little afraid to get on him at first, but after watching her cousins do it she gave it a try. As soon as she got on she started telling me that her "shoesies" needed to be in the stirrups! She was also sayign "Yee Haw!" How does she know these things?

She LOVED feeding the horsies! She would feed one horse for a minute and then go down the fence to the next horse. She had to be fair and feed each of them.


See Tony and I rode horses too! Look at the background in some of these pictures! How would you like waking up to that each morning? What a life! Such a beautiful place!

5 comments:

  1. These photos are BREATHTAKING. Each and every one of them. The first two are my favorites. WOW. I love your new header and layout too. You are getting so fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fun fun fun!! can't believe ayz rode a horse already!! who's child is she, can't be yours! ~grin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love all these pictures, I would love to live there it looks so relaxing and such a simple life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed that Ayla rode on the horse! It probably helped that she had some older cousins there that tried it to. Still... I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing that Ayla rode a horse. I think Emmi would be terrified.

    ReplyDelete