Monday, June 23, 2008

The Colorado Condo

You can see the kids were happy to be there and be free from their carseats... and especially to be with eachother!
This was our room and you can see the door that went to Julie and kreggs on the left. The bedroom is the closed door on the right.




This was our condo. It was actually a perfect set up for us. We had an ajoining room to Tony's sister Julie and her family. So it was really just like having one really big condo. It was perfect. Ayla would wake up in the morning and head straight for the door to see her cousins! The condo was RIGHT ON THE LAKE. It was absolutely beautiful. The lake was gorgeous all times of the day.

You probably think I'm wierd for always posting pictures of where we stay, but I like to look back and remember where we were and what it was like. I guess I have a fascination with all the different rooms and set ups.

3 comments:

  1. Oh lace, we may think you are weird for many things but the room posting is probably the least of it...

    hee heee

    So jealous! This looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you post all of these photos...it makes me feel like I was there. I am so jealous of all these family times. I wish my family did ANYTHING. You and your girls are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally like the room pictures. I am a visual person, so to me the more pictures the better! BTW... I love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete