Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just Checkin' In

We are back from CoLOrAdO!!! I have a whole bunch of pictures for you. We had a tun of fun. We hiked, we swam, we rode horses, we played games, watched movies, we took a train ride, and a shuttle, we did some sight seeing. Ayla had a blast she LOVED playing with her cousins, they get a long so well.
...
My internet has not been working so I haven't been able to update or see what's up with most of you, so I've got a lot to catch up on! Hopefully I've solved the problem, and it will keep working for me now! :)
...
(What a "ROCKIN'" Picture, huh?)

4 comments:

  1. what a cool picture!!!!! we need to do family pictures sooooo soon!!!! I'm excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well get posting sister!! soo good that you're home for a whole week! yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when in Colorado were you? It looks way pretty, and I am glad to hear that you had such a fun time!

    ReplyDelete