Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleepy Head





Both of my girls are little sleepy heads lately! These pictures are all random places I have found Ayla sleeping in the last few days! For those of you who know Ayla well, you know she is NOT a sleeper, it takes a HUGE effort to get her to fall asleep most of the time, so these are all the more surprising and funny!
These last two picture we had just come home from an evening stroll around the neighborhood and Ayla's friend Rita came over to play. So we were sitting in the front yard and Rita 'hurt Ayla's feelings' so Ayla pouted off to the carport. I followed her and to be fare she wasn't quite asleep by the time I grabbed my camera but she was just about there!
Tayvie has been just as sleepy, however she always ends up sleeping in her crib... ironically if Ayla had ever done THAT, that would have been the most rare place of all!

5 comments:

  1. i know it is so weird to hear her say she is tired. i love how cuddly she gets though. really funny pictures though!! looks like comfy spots to fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH MYYYY GOSHHHHH how funny!!!! I am laughing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it looks good lac....how on earth did you do all of that cute stuff??? I like it alot!!!!

    ReplyDelete