Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ladybugs





Michele Cockayne gave these adorable dressed to my girls a couple weeks ago and Ayla thought it was her birthday, so she calls her's her birthday dress.
Little Tayvie is scooting herself all over the place and rolling like crazy! It's so fun to watch her go! She is so quick!
Since Tayvie is 6 months old in two days I gave her rice cereal for the first time- actually I let Ayla feed it to her. It was really cute, they both loved it! Tayvie's hands are so quick, it's hard to keep anything out of her grasp! She grabs for the spoon and the bowl and most of the time I'm not quick enough to get it away!
Ayla just walks around here singing constantly! When her Little Ponies talk to each other they don't talk- they sing. She is so funny! She has such an imagination I just love it. She changes me into all sorts of things with her magic wond and she likes to pretend to be the icecream man and asks "what kind of flavor do you want?" but when you reply she's most likely to "not have any of that," but if she does have it she wants her money.

oh... they're fun!

11 comments:

  1. So cute! Those dresses are adorable. And I can't believe that Tayvie is already that old! I can't wait to see them in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah um both your girls sure do know what they want!! strong wills that's for sure!
    that picture of ayz just about half way down...yep that makes it to the desktop!! she is sooo silly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are adorable- I can see so much of the Cole family in Ayla!! I can't tell if it's Marci or Annie that I'm seeing most in that one of her with her chin in her hands!! But a little of everyone!! Anyway- WAY CUTE Lace- you're such a fun mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dresses! Your daughters are so stinkin beautiful!! I can't wait until Kaiyenna starts "changing me into stuff with her wand!" We've kind of been teaching her how to sing...we sing a note to see if she can copy, she say's the right word, but not quite the right note yet! Girls are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such CUTE pictures!! I can't believe that Tayvie is already 6 months old. Your g irls are just so adorable! Green is a very good color on both your girls, and I love Tayvie's headband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at those beautiful eyelashes! It was fun seeing you guys the other day-wish my kiddos were in better moods!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!!!!! I miss them and you guys....sorry I haven't called lately CRAZY CRAZY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Okay, so this is WAYYYYY late in the game, but thanks for the reply on my blog, and we are so getting together soon. i am thinking of ideas........
    Anyway, the girls are beautiful. You are so good to take so many pictures. It is a good day when my kids are dressed. period. let alone picture worthy :)
    SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. tony, what in earth are you doing in Korea?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are the cutest dresses ever!!!

    ReplyDelete