Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What We're Talking About!

We have a play date at 11:00 today and Ayla is all ready to go. She keeps asking me "Are we ready yet?" So I showed her the clock and explained that we could go when the little hand is on the 11. She said "Can we move it now?"


The other night Ayla came in to the front room and told me she had a "nut" and I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. So she told me a few more times and then she said "I put it back in my nose" and started to stick it in her nose... apparently she was saying "SNOT."

Yesterday I told Ayla we needed to take the movies back and she said "No! Tony take the movies back!" So I explained to her that he couldn't take the movies back this time (it's usually his thing, I usually have nothing to do with the movies, but he lets Ayla help him pick them out and take them back), and she said "No...Daddy needs to help us!" How cute is that? He needs to help us!

The other day I asked Ayla what she wanted for Breakfast and she wanted a cookie, so I told her "no cookies aren't for Breakfast, what do you want for Breakfast?" and she answered "Lunch!" thinking that she could have Lunch for Breakfast and have a cookie!

One more: yesterday I was singing "Paint It Black" for some reason. So Ayla started singing along, then she climbed up behind me and kept telling me that she wanted to paint my back. I had forgotten about that until just now she squished herself between my back and the chair and started painting my back!

Tayvie has started saying "BAH, BAH, BAH, BAH,BAH..." and "MAHMA, MAHMA,..." It's so cute!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I really need to start documenting what Tanner says...he makes me laugh everyday!!!!
    and what Gracie says!!!! She has been saying Hiiii and Dada. I was hoping her first word was mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah tayvie is a lil chatter box that's for sure! you're girls have such fun and different personalities! tay is so cuddly and ayz well she's all over the place...but both are too adorable for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I can't wait until Charlotte starts talking and saying silly things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great stories to remember. I need to be better at writing down things that Raegan does. Isn't it fun once they say "Mahma"?! Even though Raegan says Kellie...I think it's still cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the cutest things ever! I love hearing the things kids come up with.

    ReplyDelete