Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let It Snow







There was a huge snow storm on Friday and we had plans to go sledding with my brothers. So we all got bundled up and ready to go. Tony pulled the 4 wheeler out and tied the sled to it for a few rides around our street. Then we went up to the golf course and did some major sledding!!! It was so fun! Ayla loved it! Tayvie was happy! Ayla and I built a little snowblob- It was supposed to be a snowman but the snow was so powdery. She was so concerned about getting him arms, and eyes and a scarf (I had to give up mine for that). I don't have pictures cause it was snowing so hard I was trying to keep my camera dry and I was kind of busy sledding too! It was a lot o'lot of fun!
We walked all across the golf course in some pretty deep snow, Ayla insisted on walking the whole time "no, I just wanna walk." She even would walk up the hills while we were sledding. So I thought both girls would be WORN-OUT. When we got home I cuddled them up on my bed thinking it would be minutes til they were out. WRONG! Tayvie was so hyper! She was hillarious! And Ayla looked tired, but once she warmed up she was up for hours.
Good times. Good times.


4 comments:

  1. You need to get paid for this photography!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are just perfect. Love the snowstorms! It just feels so nice to be home, warm and cozy with some hot cocoa. The pictures of Tavie and Ayla at the end are my faves, you can tell how much tehy love eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of these days were gonna set this cirus down.December 30, 2008 at 3:30 PM

    Cute pictures! Your babies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when you think your child will be so tired, and surprise! They are wide awake and full of energy!

    ReplyDelete