Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yeay! Zoo Lights!!!






Last night we went to Zoo Lights. How fun! It was very impressive! There were a tun of lights and a whole bunch of these animated animals.
My favorite: the mama elephant giving the baby a bath. Cute-ness!
The under the sea part had a dolphin so that was awesome for Ayla. It was really fun and really pretty. We took Grandpa & Grandma Goddard with us for some extra fun and Ayla & Tayvie both seemed to really like the lights (contrary to the looks on their faces in the picture above). It was a super cold night but I think we bundled up enough that we were all fine.
We have had a fun Christmas Season so far. We finished our Christmas shopping early this year (gasp! I'll pause while you get over your shock, I don't think that has ever happened before) and Tony is now off until the Monday after Christmas so we're hoping to squeeze in a bunch more Christmas fun! Fa la la la la!!!!

3 comments:

  1. how cute!! i didn't even know the zoo did this! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like fun! I was worried about the cold so we haven't gone yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea the zoo had lights like that. I will definitely be going there next year.

    ReplyDelete