Monday, December 15, 2008

They Have To Be Nice & Comfy




Have I told you how Ayla loves to decorate??? See the blue string? That's one of her fancy little touches. But today she was decorating the tree with her My Little Ponies. She told me "they need to be nice and comfy and they're nice and comfy in the tree." hum. don't know 'bout that. A few days ago she asked me if we could get a new tree like bam'ma's cause this one is pokey and she doesn't like it. Poor ponies doesn't sound so comfy to me, at least they're plastic.
This Christmas Season has been so fun with Ayla this year!!! She loves everything about it! We have taken her down Christmas Street twice and last night when we did she kept saying "Mom, there's another story" when she'd see the next part of the story. Then she came home and made up a little song and dance about how mom read her a story with the christmas lights! So cute! She can't wait for Christmas, I am so excited for her too cause she will love it!

5 comments:

  1. that is pretty cute, the blue string gives it just the right touch. sadie loves the pink pony

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a girl thing. I keep saying DO NOT EVEN TOUCH THE TREE. But Karah keeps making "ornaments" for it out of pipe cleaners and hanging them up. Lys puts her dolls in there. Every day it's something new. Girls! I understand that the ponies need to be comfy-it's important! (I don't care if they touch the tree but if I say it's okay then it will be redecorated a dozen times a day and tipped over at least once a day too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it...love the tree and love that girl! Love her hair. What a cutie pie. Christmas is magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha i agree poor ponies! i would so love to be inside her head for a day, i bet it's a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaaah, I LOVE YOUR TREE! SOOOO cute! oh, and your girls, and you.....and Tony.....and that's all.

    ReplyDelete