Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Proud Momma

I have been so excited about this!

One day in October, I got the girls all dressed in their fall flavored attire and we headed over to Legacy House of Taylorsville. They wanted to use my girls as models for their website and pamphlets. My wonderful friend Michele Cockayne was heading up the project, she loves my girls like her own and we sure love her.

I was SO proud of Ayla! You all know Ayla and she can definately be shy around people she doesn't know, but she was AMAZING!!! Seriously!!! She was so patient and followed directions so well! The photographer probably took a couple hundred shots with her (he totally favored her above the other kids, he really liked her). It was cold and windy but she was just smiling and talking to this sweet grandpa. This grandpa was super cute too, I wish you could see his shoes he was wearing old school black converse hightop sneakers!

The photographer took a few pictures with Tayvie but we had been waiting a while so my smiliest girl wasn't so smilie at that point. She posed with a grandma and we managed to get a few smiles out of her, but I haven't seen those pictures yet.

This picture of Ayla is on their website now, here's the link:
http://legacyretire.com/index.php/taylorsville/
It's the last one in the slideshow and each photo takes like 7 seconds or so...
(I wish I could give the photographer credit but I don't have his name. sorry, I'll keep trying to get it.)

I've been so looking forward to seeing these. Ayla was so excited to see herself on their website, although she sees herself here all the time, but she remembered taking the pictures with the grandpa!
That was a really fun day! A fun little outing for us!

6 comments:

  1. So proud of you ayla...way to go...love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I just love to look at all the posts. I think it is great the kids got to take pictures with legacy. fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawslyn Kay AND Aspen LeeDecember 17, 2008 at 1:49 PM

    How cool!!! Ayla look soooooo CUTE!! How awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girls are all kinds of famous, which they should be. Their cuteness should be spread :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is that???? That is really a great picture. Ayz- when you get filthy rich from being a model will you retire us all??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laci! Your girls are so beautiful! I love seeing them grow through pictures and how fun having kids are!

    ReplyDelete